Monday, December 25, 2006

FeedBurner



Your Ad Here


We have talked before here about searching out services that will enhance your blog or website at zero to low cost. I have also mentioned that I am one of those with very limited technical abilities. I say this not proudly. but honestly. As time goes on I find that I am absorbing some fundamental HTML skills as well as a growing vocabulary that apply to this wonderful online marketing world...

The title of this post means that you know without a doubt what I am going to recommend to you. RSS(Really Simple Syndication) Feeds are a growing part of blogging as well as website design.


(Check out my instructions HERE about using RSS in Blogger blogs)


Frankly, I don't even remember where I first heard about FeedBurner, or how I ended up there today, but boy am I glad that I did!


The wealth of services available at zero cost at this site are truly amazing...
Even more amazing was how easily I understood everything that I was asked to do!
(No small feat!)


Everybody in the Blogosphere needs the services that are offered HERE. Take your time examining all of the services offered and implementing them as well. Then come back here and see if you can tell which ones that I have availed myself of...


Don't be scared by the terms that you are unfamiliar with, or the tasks that you think are beyond you. The instructions on the site are easy to understand and give you step by step instructions. Every single person in the Internet Marketing Business learns new things continually... Or they get out of the Internet Marketing Business, that is all there is to it!
Right after my sig is the FeedBurner Weblog, and it will no doubt have some terms and ideas that you are unfamiliar with, but don't be daunted! It is all SO much easier than you think..


Hey, I did it!


Enjoy!
Floyd









No comments:

ss_blog_claim=cd579a54baa0b3f371c2324386aa7ced